5-7 pages PLEASE READ RUBRIC!!
Just because you have a great sourcing strategy that yields a highly qualified pool of applicants, does not ensure success. It is important that you now develop an assessment strategy using valid, cost effective methods that will help you to choose the candidates that will be the best fit for the job, the work group, and the organization. The material that you have read as well as the videos that you have watched will help you to better think through the assessment process when selecting from both internal and external candidates
- Fit - A goal of applicant assessment is to determine how well a
person fits into a job, a work group, and an organization's culture
- Describe job-fit, group-fit, and organization fit.
- For eachtype of fit, choose an external assessment methods that would be useful in determining each type of fit. Supportyour choice of each method.
- When examining fit, research has shown that if a person's financial, career, lifestyle, and other needs fit a job, they will exhibit higher levels of performance, satisfaction, organizational commitment, and intent to stay. Think about the vocationthat you wish to pursue and the job in that field that you would like to have (if you already have your dream job, you can use that one). Explain how your needs, as described above, will fit your job of choice
- Fit - A goal of applicant assessment is to determine how well a person fits into a job, a work group, and an organization's culture and strategy.
2. World War II Spy Assessment Case (Be sure that when you are asked to develop procedures that those procedures are detailed and well thought out.)
- Read the World War II Spy Assessment Case of page 272 of your textbook.
- Carefully respond to each of the followingfour questions listed ( not those listed under the case), giving thorough, well thought out answers. (Remember to use subheadings in APA format to delineate each question. Do not number the questions!)
- Based on the fact that this is 1940 and during World War II, list the 10 most importantcharacteristics (KSAO's) of a spy working for the OSS.
- Name the three most important qualities( out of the 10 that you listed above) that an applicant for the spy position must possess and explain why each one is important to the job of World War II spy. Give well thought out explanations.
- Develop a well thought out procedure to test applicants for each of the qualities discussed is the question above. Support you decision to use that procedure.
- Describe the measures (metrics) that you would use to evaluate if your selection procedure was effective in choosing the correct spies.
To complete this assignment, you will need to use the following.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.