Please write detail job duties for below job duties.
Job Duties: Job Title â€“ â€œ.Net Developerâ€
- Develop applications using C#.net, Asp.net MVC, ORM framework like Entity Framework, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Develop Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL language to implement business rules and scenarios involved in deterring whether the service is healthy or not.
- Test the functionality by accessing these entities from DAL (Data Access Layer) of the solution.
- Using ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of dependency injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create an object itself.
- Develop pages and User Interfaces for the Heatmap reports.
- Give interim demo of the software and tools to the client at the end of each sprints. Collect and incorporate feedbacks from the client.
- Responsible for Timely resolution of critical production systems issues using technical and problem-solving expertise.
- Give root cause analysis, suggest fixes, implement hot fixes, do patch releases.
- Conduct peer code review using Code flow and Microsoft FxCop, suggest improvement areas for reusability and performance optimization.
- Suggest feasible and scalable design solutions at applicable places.
- Review unit test cases of developers and provide feedbacks to ensure complete code coverage and Business scenarios.
- Following end-to-end change management process for all releases. Creating unit test cases for all releases (new enhancements/ bug fixes for the existing system), coordinating with Business teams during UAT testing.
- Analyze and daily triaging of the defects found during unit and UAT testing, apply fixes and coordinating retest to close out all open defects.
- Configure Automated build (continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) using CoreXT, VSO and GIT
- Coordinate and interact with client representatives on the design, development, testing and deployment of applications.
- Assess new technologies and tools and programming languages for the each of the new requirement/module.
- Adapt new technologies to improve performance of the existing tools.
- Create relevant artifacts such as Architecture, Data Model, Database design and Proof of concept development & demo to client.
- Using SQL Server to be design the data base and to do CRUD operations on the data.
- Consuming the WCF services to connect to the remote server and to retrieve the data from the other platforms.
- Enhancing the existing applications by analyzing business objectives and doing modifications for the improvement.
- Preparing the technical document for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying the information.
- Using the TFS (Team Foundation Server) to mange the projects and tasks which has assigned and following Agile Scrum methodology.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
World War 1 occurred as from 1914 to 1918., Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria ,Germany , and the OttomanEmpire (the Central Powers) fought against Great Brit...
Explain what you have learned about the principles guiding general education from this course and the courses you have taken in the past. What are...
Address the following items within a 3-4 page paper:What is the policy alternative?What, if any, change(s) in the policy alternative are necessar...
Your financial adviser and you want to establish a retirement and financial plan for you. If you are 30 years old, marr...
While attempting to rob a federally insured bank, Jerry is interrupted by the arrival of the police. To escape, he forces the bank...
Did Communism fail because of poor leadership, flaws in human nature, or for some other reason(s)? Explain. 400 words...thanks...
Running head: KOVNER SHORT CASEKovner Short CaseStudents NameInstitutional Affiliation1KOVNER SHORT CASE2Kovner Short CaseQuestion 1The most critical...
Social workers can apply knowledge and skills learned from conducting one type of evaluation to others. Moreover, evaluations themselves c...
This video is part of Public Health Learning Modules project funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and developed by Temple U...
The Ultimate Bar Book: The Comprehensive Guide to Over 1,000 CocktailsbyMittie HellmichUltimate Bar Bookis the first and only guide to classic and ne...
Use the information found at: http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/safetech/cha...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.