Pick a great leader you can research and do the following:
Complete a report demonstrating leader
in addressing issues such as social
responsibility, ethics, workplace diversity, organizational
culture, etc. Review the leader’s
for effective leadership within the
, and address areas of this leader’s approach to
. For areas of
disagreement, discuss the leadership theories/models that you
believe might have been more appropriate (i.e., what you might have
done differently). External research from relevant scholarly
journals is expected.
The structure of your report should address the following:
- : brief background of your leader including early life
- : brief description of the followers and the situational context. How was the leader put in a position to lead? Give a description on the "situation" as it relates to the learder, follower, situation model
- discuss an example of the leader's behavior/style in addressing a leadership (Considering the Leader, Follower and Situation, what role does each play in this leader's effectiveness) dimension and an example of the leader's style within the organization. Reference class discussion and reading material
- : Include discussion of the leader’s approach to motivation.
- : relate the leadership behavior to theories/models; address the appropriateness of the theories/models given the followers and the situation. Again, reference leadership styles covered in class and in readings. ie.) How does this leader consider the impact of decisions on all constituents and how are the short range and long range organizational impacts balanced with these outcomes. Discuss any ethical dilemma the leader may have faced and how it was handled.
- : discuss areas where you agree and disagree with the leader’s approach in addressing the followers and the situation. What approach you would take regarding the followers and the situation.
- Myers/Briggs style: From your research, make a prediction as to what you leader's Myers/Briggs style might be. Support your thoughts
- : What did you learn about leadership from this leader’s example?
The written paper must be in a standardized format, preferably APA, with a length of about 9 pages including a cover page, table of contents (using appropriate word processing table of contents software technology) and a reference bibliography.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.