Resources: Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization and
University of Phoenix Material: PM/571 Final Project
Incorporate project management deliverables developed during Weeks Two through Six into a comprehensive project management plan that includes the following elements (rough drafts with suggested corrections attached):
- Project scope statement
- Project charter
- WBS in Microsoft® Project® 2007
- Communication plan
- Project schedule in Microsoft® Project® 2007
- Project budget
- Risk management plan
- Change control management plan
- Steps taken to assemble, develop, and manage the project team
- Explanation of how you will manage project execution
- Importance of project sponsorship and project leadership during project execution
- Method of measuring and reporting project progress and performance
- The rationale for your choice
Include additional sections describing the project retrospective
process and the project closedown process for the project.
Determine how the project retrospective process and project
closedownsteps relate to each other and the overall project
Submit comprehensive project management plan as a Microsoft®
Develop a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10
slides illustrating the main points from the Riordan Manufacturing
Project Management Plan.
Please review recommended changes and incorporate in plan.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.