From Assignment 1, select one (1) of your proposed business actions and create an intrapreneurship plan. Remember, intrapreneurship refers to the process of promoting innovation within your workplace. You might want to review Chapter 6 for more details about intrapreneurship and creativity. The idea is to create a “business plan” to promote your idea to your supervisor.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
Describe in what way your proposed business action is an
- Tip: Remember, this is your idea, and you need to be precise in your proposal to obtain your supervisor’s support.
Explain why you think this idea will benefit the business
in terms of return of investment (ROI).
- Tip: Check Chapter 6, pages 183-184. Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
Prepare a plan to present your idea to your supervisor
covering the following items:
- Create a vision of your idea that explains the value to the company.
- Assess the resources needed (e.g., financial, human resources, machinery, logistic, etc.) to execute your idea.
- Assess potential interdepartmental and / or interoganizational relationships needed to complete your proposal. Explain and support your reasons.
- Propose a potential timeline for completion.
- Tip: How long do you think you will need to implement this idea?
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Learning Resources Center (LRC) / Strayer databases in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze business plans based on an analysis of domestic and global operating environments, market dynamics, and electronic and internal capabilities.
- Evaluate the different forms of business ownership to determine the optimal structure in different scenarios and the process for a business start-up.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.
here is what we discused remember weekly review due tomorrow on wed and rest on thur...
Psychologist John Bowlby coined the term attachment as it relates to...
Assignment #3 – Pages EX 60-61 Case Problem 2 – Complete steps 1 – 19 in the textbook then complete the steps below...
You are to write a research paper comparing and contrasting the pedagogical and andragogical approaches to instruction and learnin...
A ski patrol unit has 9 members available fro duty, and 2 of them are to be sent to rescue an injured skier. In how many ways can 2 of the...
For the exclusive use of R. Phillips, 2015.UV0010Rev. Jun. 29, 2015Nike, Inc.: Cost of CapitalOn July 5, 2001, Kimi For...
Nursing informatics project | NURS 5051 – Transforming Nursing and Healthcare Through Technology | Walden University...
What are the immigration struggles Chicanx/Latinx communities face today?(Mainly talk about education struggle)Digital stories should be...
Vernon Inc. manufactures and sells one product. Sales and production information is contained below.• Selling price p...
Theoretically, science draws its view of the world and methodological principles fromphilosophy. Therefore, I believe that science and philosophy com...
Select one product. In a two- to four-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), describe seven different types of consumer promo...
Read “Space Age Furniture Company” in Chapter 9 of your text. Respond to the following and include any Materials Requirement Planning...
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.