PRyC WP: Add custom content to bottom of post/page: Standard Content START
Please read previous paper that is attached to understand what new assignment is asking. I’m tryin to keep the same element and company and just apply the key terms of this weeks paper into the format.
HW#2: Ethics and Organizational Culture
1. Provide an introduction that 1) explains the purpose of the paper and 2) briefly (one succinct paragraph) introduces your current (or a recent) work organization: major product/service, approximate number of employees, and sector: government/forprofit/non-profit.
2. Culture Description – Apply concepts from the readings, your library research, and the lecture modules to describe the informal “structure” of this organization – its culture.
Focus on its artifacts (for example, Edgar Schein’s ways of identifying it as described in Lecture Module 3) to identify what is valued.(Be careful that you analyze it for yourself; company marketing and dogma often do not reflect the true values and culture.)Provide very brief examples as necessary to illustrate.
3. Analysis of Culture’s Impact on Ethics – Examine and discuss how the culture in the organization influences the ethics and ethical (or unethical) behavior of its members.
Does its current culture support it being highly ethical?Be sure to tell – on the basis of course concepts, your research, and logic – why this is so: What is the rationale for your conclusion?
5. Reference the course readings, scholarly sources from the UMUC online library, and/or weekly modules to support your work.IMPORTANT NOTE:The articles you obtain from the library should not focus on your organization but instead should focus on and help you better understand course concepts such as organizational culture and ethical perspectives.You are not researching the organization but instead you are researching course concepts.
6. The body of the paper, including an abstract on a separate page, should be no more than three pages. NOTE: The page count includes an abstract but excludes the title page and references. Follow APA style guidelines. Be sure to use headings/subheadings for different sections.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.