Journal Article 2
This is the link of the journal article that I have chosen.
· The student is required to review a journal article, write a summary of the article and a critique of it.
· Summary is to be typed, double spaced, and 1.5 – 2 pages in length (preferable 2 pages)
· Author of article, date of article, title of article, and title of Journal appears at top of summary
· Absolutely no plagiarism or direct quotes.
The purpose of these assignments is to have the student:
· Become familiar with scientific journals
· Recognize journals as a source of invaluable information
· Utilize journals as a source of continuing education
· Realize that learning is a life long process
· Demonstrate the ability to read and write
· Demonstrate the ability to summarize information gained from reading and to form opinions about that information
Please double check your final work for Content, Writing Skills, and Neatness.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.