Develop standards for ethical and moral conduct in the form of a
Code of Ethics. As part of this assignment, you will
reflect upon your own ethical standards and consider from where
your values and principles emerged and how they have evolved over
time. Include references to the moral philosophy or social
issues that affect your approach to the development of this Code of
Consider that this Code of Ethics is a product that you may wish to carry with you into your professional experiences.
Your Code of Ethics must contain the following components:
- Statement of values, including the source and foundation of your ethical values and principles, why you consider these principles to be non-negotiable, how they have evolved over time, and what moral philosophy or social issues affect your approach to ethics
- Training and communication plan
- Implementation plan
- Plan for the role of leadership
- Corporate social issues
- Recent laws and regulations impacting the corporation
- Monitoring and enforcement plan
- Ethics auditing plan
- Considerations for working internationally
In this assignment you should apply the information presented in this course and be visionary in your approach to create a Code of Ethics centered on continuous improvement.
Your Final Paper will be 10 to 12 pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages. It must include five or more references, in addition to the textbook, with in-text citations. You may draw information from the textbook, the Ashford University Library, peer-reviewed journals, and industry reports. The Final Paper must be formatted in accordance with APA as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.