1. University of Purdue OWL Argumentative Essays:
2. University of Purdue OWL Establishing Arguments - Developing Strong Thesis Statements:
3. University of Purdue OWL Establishing Arguments - Using Research and Evidence:
4. University of Purdue OWL Establishing Arguments - Organizing Your Argument:
5. University of Purdue OWL Establishing Arguments - Using Rhetorical Strategies for Persuasion:
Do the following:
1. Choose ONE lesson learned from EACH of the 5 links. What did you choose, and why did you choose that idea?
2. Of all the ideas and content in these links, which concept or idea do you think you will use and apply to your own Persuasive/Argument draft paper, and why? Is there anything you did not like or understand and why/why not?
3. Respond to ONE other people - faculty or classmates.
Initial response to the two questions is worth 10 points. Response to ONE other person is worth 10 points. The assignment overall is worth a possible 20 points
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.