Assignment 3: Wireless Security Policy
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
Implementing wireless technologies involves technical and management issues or considerations that have strategic business implications within organizations. Thus, it is critical that organizations adopting wireless technologies develop the appropriate security policies governing wireless technologies and operations within their organization.
Write a four to six (4-6) page wireless security policy for a medium-sized banking organization using the following structure:
- Wireless Security Policy
- Wireless Security Policy Overview
- Purpose and Scope
- Wireless Network Security Requirements
- Wireless Network Access Requirements
- Wireless Device Requirements
- Wireless Standards Supported by the Organization
- Ethical Guidelines Associated with Wireless Networks in the Organization
- Policy Enforcement
- Terms and Definitions
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss the role of standards in wireless networks.
- Analyze the network protocols and security mechanisms in wireless networks.
- Evaluate the application of Wireless LANs, MANs, and PANs.
- Describe the ethical issues inherent in wireless networking.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in wireless networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about wireless computing topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.