1. Define Somatoform disorders. What are the criteria for Hypochondriasis? (Use the DSM-IV-TR). Create a case study about someone who has hypochondriasis and apply the criteria for this particular disorder in your case studey.
2. Explain the causal factors in Hypochondriasis. Explain the treatment of Hypochondriasis.
3. Explain and define Somatoform Disorders. What are the causal factors of Somatization disorders?
4. Distinguish Somatization, Pain, and Conversion Disorders from Malingering and Factitious Disorders.
5. Explain what Munchausen's Syndrome is and what are the criteria for Factitious Disorder?
6. Expalin Body Dysmorphic disorder and the criteria for this disorder using the DSM-IV-TR.
7. What are Dissociative disorders and the criteria for this disorder?
8. How is body dysmorphic disorder related to obsessive-compulsive disorder?
9. Describe symptom known as denationalization and derealization, and indicate which disorder is primarily characterized by their appearance.
10. Describe dissociative amnesia and dissociative fugue, and indicate what aspects of memory are affected.
11. What are the primary symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (DID), and why is its prevalence thought to increasing?
12 Define different types of eating disorders. Explain the differences between Anorexia Nervosa versus Bulimia Nervosa. What are these two forms of eating disorders have in common?
13. Create a case study of someone having a diagnosis of Anorexia Nervosa. Please apply the criteria for this disorder in your case study.
14. What kinds of medical problems do patients with eating disorders suffer from?
15. Define personality disorder and the general DSM criteria for this disorder.
16. What are the three reasons for the high frequency of misdiagnoses of personality disorder?
17. What are the 3 clusters of personality disorder? Identify and explain the disorders under Cluster A, Cluster B, and Cluster C.
18. What are the criteria for Schizophrenia? Explain what are delusions and hallucinations.
19. What are positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia?
20. Explain the criteria for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
21. What is the difference between Oppositional Defiant versus Conduct disorder?
22. Explain what is Autism and Asperger's Disorder. Describe symtoms and criteria for both disorders.
23. Describe two common anxiety disorders found in children and adolescents.
24. Explain why people seek therapy?
25. What factors are important in determining how well patients do in therapy?
26. What is boundary violation? Give 3 examples.
27. What are some strategies for biological, psychosocial, and sociocultural universal interventions?
28. Define Milieu therapy?
29. What problems have resulted from deinstitutionalization?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.