Creating a PowerPoint Presentation for Future Colleagues
For this week’s Assignment, you will create a PowerPoint® presentation that illustrates the connection between current psychology research and your role as a leader in a selected career field. You will present a psychology research article that studies a specific challenge that could be encountered in your career field.
1. Go to the Kaplan Library and select a topic that connects psychology with your career field. Be sure to select the peer-reviewed box, so that you know your research studies are primary academic sources. This will be provided as an attachment.
2. After reviewing several studies, select one research study that most interests you.
3. After reviewing the entire article, focus on the abstract for the main highlights of the research.
4. Create a presentation that is at least 10 slides long to present this information to future colleagues. Consider this presentation training for future colleagues on how your study of psychology relates to particular problem in your career field.
Your slides should address the following questions:
· Identify your career field and article you selected.
· Describe the highlights of the research study.
· Relate the research to your career field.
· Identify ways in which this information can be implemented into your career field.
Writing Requirements and Guidelines
Your Assignment should be at least 10 slides, not the Cover and Reference pages.
· Cover page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
· Body: at least 10 slides answering the questions provided in the Assignment directions
· Reference Page: Sources in APA format
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.