PRyC WP: Add custom content to bottom of post/page: Standard Content START
PLEASE COMPLETE WITH THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS
imaginethat you have been asked to write a profile of an architect for Architectural Digest.
Choosean architect from your course readings on whom to write your profile. You may also choose to profile an architect that was not mentioned in your course readings.
Writea 550- to 700-word profile of your chosen architect that includes the following:
- Brief biographical information
- Cultural and/or artistic influences
- A survey, and discussion, of their architectural works or designs
- Information about their style of architecture and their philosophy or theory of design
- An appraisal of their impact on architecture and the built environment
Referenceat least two sources. One of your sources must be a scholarly sourceand one of your sources must be a popular source. Note:If you use the Internet to find additional sources, you should only access credible and reliable Internet sites such as those affiliated with a museum, educational institution, or arts organization, for example. You should notuse sites like Wikipedia, About.com, Ask.com, or blogs, for example.
Formatyour paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Be preparedto share your architect profile with the class.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.