For the current assignment the Word document should be no longer than 4-6 pages (double-spaced and not counting title and reference pages). The document does not have to be in APA format but all references must be appropriately cited per APA guidelines. It should contain the following information (where the information expected is Information that you feel is relevant to starting a business in that country and which would ultimately be useful in developing and implementing a strategic plan):
· Background: History / Geography / Demographics
· Key facts about the Culture– particularly things that would help the reader understand how to do business more effectively there.
· Key facts about the Politicalsystem, your analysis of that information and associated risks you identify as a result of that analysis.
· Key facts about the Economicsystem, your analysis of that information and associated risks you identify as a result of that analysis.
· Key facts about the Legalsystem, your analysis of that information and associated risks you identify as a result of that analysis.
· Summary and Recommendations– Include what businesses you believe would do well there based on your analyses (in other words what businesses you would consider starting there and why)
· Referencesyou used
Note: Refer to the PowerPoint slide I have attached in the assignment for this course. This shows a great framework to analyze and illustrate “country attractiveness”. This is from your book and is contained in the PowerPoint file attached to Chapter 3 in Blackboard (Week 1).
Please prepare this paper as if you were going to make a formal presentation to the CEO of the company you work for or to a venture capitalist. Therefore, you need to be sure the information you put in the paper is concise, clear, to-the-point and with no grammar errors or misspellings. Do not simply list facts. You are expected to analyzewhat these facts mean, the risks they represent and their relevance in starting a business in the selected country.
The country I chose is “India”
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.