the attachment below is just a reading .
View the video: Cultural Shock (copy the URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQtzQn1Rvc8 and paste in your web browser to view video outside of Blackboard course)and take Cornell Notes on the main ideas and examples. Use the notes in all the assignments in this lesson.
1. Assignment Information
- Due Date Friday, June 22, 201811:59 PMPoints Possible 10
Culture Shock Research Notes & Annotated
Research information in the form of readings/articles that explain and give examples of Culture Shock. Answer the following questions:
- Define Culture Shock
- What are the steps of culture shock?
- Find 3 examples of culture shock and describe each situation?
- Explain the reverse of culture shock
- Complete an annotated bibliography (an evaluation of your
- Write down a complete citation of all the internet sources you used.
- Write your evaluation of each of the internet sources to verify their validity
Possible Resources to complete #3:
- Game combats campus culture shock http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/6598943.stm
- Culture shock looms as Taiwan braces for Chinese tourists http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSTP29460020080702
- Culture Shock! How to Survive a Merger http://www.usnews.com/articles/business/careers/2008/03/31/culture-shock-how-to-survive-a-merger.html
- Students experience 'reverse culture shock' upon return to campus http://college.usatoday.com/2015/01/20/reverse-culture-shock-impacts-students-returning-from-abroad/
- Texas tries to ease polygamist kids' culture shock
- Culture shock and how to deal with it http://www.expatica.com/es/survival/surv_employment/culture-shock-and-how-to-deal-with-it-322.html
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.