Use Dreamweaver® CC® to create a 3-screen website that can be used to sell a product of your choice. Embellish it with your own images and content. The three screens are as follows:
- Home page with the products available for sale
- An about page with a minimum 150 word article which tells the viewer about the web store.
- A third page of your choosing.
- The three pages are linked together.
The e-commerce website should contain the following items:
- A minimum of 5 products with product images
- A product description for each product
- A price displayed for each product
- A banner for the website showing the logo
- An add to cart or buy now button should be added to each product. Note: You do not need to the button to be connected to a shopping cart for the course. You just need to display the button.
The website should use good design standards, which includes the following:
- Colors selected are suitable for the target audience and the product.
- Images are of good quality.
- Fonts are consistent and readable by the average viewer.
- The layout and structure of the website is logical and has good flow.
Submit a 1-page Executive Summary document for grading that includes:
- The website URL
- A brief discussion of the business you would like to develop.
- A discussion of 2 to 3 features and functionality needed to support e-commerce.