Portfolio Project Option # 2 – Consultancy Report
As a human resource professional, your organization has asked you to research compensation, performance management, coaching, and motivation.
Construct a research report that is 7-10 pages in length that analyzes the following:
- Performance management systems
- Theory and concepts that impact performance and compensation systems
- Coaching approaches
- Recommend a performance management systems that considers compensation factors
Preliminary Deliverable:This deliverable must be submitted in the assigned week or you will lose points on your final project submission.
Week 5:Based on the research you have already conducted, feedback you have received, and the topics covered, consider five relevant resources you will be using for your final project. Construct a bibliography and a thesis statement that will start your project. This assignment should include:
- Title page
- Thesis statement/introduction
- Reference cited page/bibliography
Final Paper Instructions:
- Include an introduction. It must provide a clear statement of your position on the topic.
- Your paper must be at 7-10 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Examine each area of the consultancy report by providing citations from at least five sources. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find sources.
- A credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
The paper shall comply with the requirements defined within the CSU-Global APA Guidelines. Refer to the Portfolio Project rubric for grading criteria.
Your paper is expected to have depth and offer a thoughtful analysis. It should be based on references to scholarly materials (rather than on introductory textbooks, popular website writings, or musings, for example) and should support your claims with evidence.
The most common mistakes in writing an essay are, a) simply summarizing the topic and not analyzing it or discussing your views, and b) failing to relate the subject to the broader context as discussed in class and as found in the readings.
The paper and preliminary deliverables must be well written and formatted in conformity with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.