There are four schools of thought that help HR professionals understand how to create labor relations strategies for their organization. Each school of thought listed below has a different view on labor unions.
- Mainstream Economics School
- Human Resource Management School
- Industrial Relations School
- Critical Industrial Relations School
Using the Internet research information on these four schools of thought, and analyze each by identifying the following:
- Its view on unions (e.g., positive, negative, necessary, unnecessary) and its rationale for this view.
- Its approach to labor relations and providing employees a voice in bargaining.
- Your own views on each school of thought (e.g., Do you agree with this school of thought? Why or why not?)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.